To put it in plain terms: it’s a chain letter. But, a fun one. You get nominated by a fellow blogger who has come up with questions that you need to answer. Then, you come up with a different set of questions and nominate other bloggers. This way we are spread the love and discover new bloggers.
Without further ado, here are Louise’s questions and my answers:
1. Who would you like to play you in a movie about your life?
Omg. I have no idea. If I solely base this on actresses with dark hair that can speak Russian, then it would be Mila Kunis. But, I kinda love Nina Dobrev too! She can pull off my craziness. I look nothing like these two gorgeous ladies, but hey that wasn’t the question :P.
2. What makes you smile?
Let’s just say that I’m prone to smile and laugh at everything. One guy once asked if I ever stop smiling. Guess I have Resting Niceface or something (Buzzfeeds has actually made a video about this).
3. What is your favorite post you have written so far?
I think my Battle of the Red Lipsticks post. The pictures turned out great and I love lipstick, need I say more. It’s fun to review different products in one post, I want to do that more often.
4. What is your favorite time of the year?
Christmas. Like, hello, -sings- it’s the most wonderful time of the year. I love New Year’s Eve as well, by the way. December is my favorite month in general. Hot drinks, snow, cold. I’m one of those crazy people who prefers winter over summer.
5. If you could have one super power what would it be?
I’d love to have healing powers.
6. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
I love taking blog pictures. Recently, I’ve started seeing everything in Instagram frames haha. However, I also like seeing how all bloggers interact with each other. Everyone is so supportive.
7. Describe your perfect Sunday.
Messy hair, no makeup, comfy PJ’s, tea, chocolate and Tangled.
8. What was your last dream about?
OK, you may not believe me, but the last thing that I dreamed was that I got a bunch of mean comments on my blog. Luckily, it was only a dream.
9. Where in the world would you like to live?
New York or San Fransisco. I think (I know) that I’m influenced by movies. NY seems like the place to be. Too bad that I’ve never been to America before, so I can’t really burst the bubble yet.
10. What is your guilty pleasure?
Chocolate, having dance parties in my room, and Sims 3.
11. Life is to short to worry about _______?
Can we just scratch the “about ____?” part. It’s something I need to work on sometimes. Some days you just worry so much about all the work that you have to do and you kinda forget that you simply have to stop stressing out and do one thing at the time. Everything will work out.
I thank you again, Louise. And here are the nominees for the next Liebster Award
Mara (Style Al Fresco)
Charlotte and Manon (Once Upon Our Story)
Here are my questions
- Which Disney Movie would you like to star in?
- What is your favorite movie line or scene?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite type of post to write?
- What are you hoping to achieve by blogging?
- What’s your dream job?
- What language would you like to master?
- What book do you wish you had written?
- Which celebrity would you love to meet?
- What’s your favorite song?
- If you had to eat one dish for the rest of your life, what would it be?
LIEBSTER AWARD GUIDELINES
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award logo on your blog — by including it in your post.
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate other blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers.
5. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
6. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.)
7. Once you have written and published it, you then have to inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)