Last time I was nominated for the Liebster Award and now I’m happy to announce that I’m nominated for the The Versatile Blogger Award.
Thank you both for nominating me!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 10-15 other bloggers and don’t forget to notify them
Easy peasy, right?
Now let me tell you something interesting about myself.
- I’m an only child and as far as I can remember I always liked it. I had enough imagination and fantasy to entertain myself and I loved making friends.
- I’m afraid of heights, but that didn’t stop me from climbing the Eiffel Tower (Although I did have to hold on to people once in a while. Hope I didn’t squeeze your hand too hard, Marlon).
- Izzy is a nickname that was given to me by a friend during our first year at University.
- My first “real” lipstick was a gift from my dad. So, I guess he started my lipstick addiction. Love you, Dad.
- My favorite movie of all times is Pride and Prejudice (2005). I’ve seen that movie so many times and I’m still not sick of it (nor will I ever be).
- I own about 40 pairs of shoes.
- I have a profound love of skittles, jelly beans, lollipops and chocolate. Does anyone here share my addiction?
I nominate the following blogs: Ella Was Here | Bethan Likes | A Little Piece of Driftwood | Little Miss Fii | Hummingbird and the Rose | Emah | Running White Horses | Lemon Freckles | Holly Anne Blogs
Tell me something about yourself!