Yet again, I’ve been nominated for a couple of blogger awards! I haven’t had the time to write them all yet, but I promise I’ll answer all the questions soon.
The lovely Hannah has nominated me for the The Starlight Blogger Award, and I’ll happily answer her questions today! She is an amazing person, so you guys need to check out her blog. And if you want to read her answers to Molli‘s questions, then click here.
The rules of this tag are as follows:
1) Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.
2) Answer the 3 questions that are given to you.
3) Pass the award on to six or more other Bloggers of your choice, and let them know that they have been nominated.
The Starlight Blogger Award
My Answers to Hannah’s Questions:
1) What are some of the little things that made you smile/laugh this week?
My yoga instructor made me laugh this week. We tried a new exercise called the Dead Bug Pose. Everyone had to lie down on their back, bend the knees into their belly, grip the outside of each foot with the corresponding hand and stay that way.
Now imagine this lovely soft female voice telling everyone that this exercise opens the hips, inner thighs, and groin. And if you’re completely relaxed, it is totally normal to fart.
Yup, a good old fart joke made me laugh this week.
We have a new yoga motto now: ‘If we don’t hear you fart, then you’re not relaxed’
2) What are your favorite types of posts to write/read? (Product reviews/nail looks/tips/advice/personal/DIY and crafty etc.) You all write such fabulous, yet varied content, so it would be interesting to know!
I don’t think I have a favorite type of post to write. I can be very passionate about a lipstick, an event I’ve been to or something I ate. It all depends on my mood, who accompanied me, how badly I wanted the product or how amazing I thought the product was.
I also love to read a variety of posts. My favorite posts are DIY posts, travel posts, beauty product reviews and personal stuff. I love to know what people are up to, what their goals are, and what they have accomplished. It can be really inspiring, and I’m a little nosy.
3) Think of the one question that you would love to be asked, and answer that question! (No, this isn’t due to lack of creativity I promise haha! But sometimes set questions can prevent people from telling us something they’d like to talk about :D, so do it!)
Shall I bring you food? Yes, please.
Well, that wasn’t really creative.
Let’s see, what do I want to tell you guys. I want to tell you that you are awesome and beautiful and smart and funny and you can be and do anything you want. People should stop being so negative. We need to appreciate the little things in life and spread some happiness.
Now go kick Monday’s ass.
I Nominate the Following Bloggers:
Sarah (Things Sarah Loves)
Deborah (My Purple Planet)
Poppy (Poppy alla Norma)
Sandra (Cake and Whisky)
1) What would you attempt to do if you knew that you couldn’t fail?
2) Let’s say you could start this blog journey all over again. What would you change or do differently? Would you have started earlier?
3) What’s the story behind your blog name?
Don’t forget to link me to your answers, I’d love to read them!