- Look at that. I’ve been awake for almost three hours
- I was tired. Why can’t I just fall asleep?
- Time to assume a different position
- Side? Back? Tummy? Blanket? One foot out of blanket?
- Why can’t I get comfy!? Help me
- I wonder what tomorrow will be like?
- It will be a productive day. I can feel it in my belly
- Who am I kidding! I will wake up looking like a zombie who craves a nap instead of brains
- I should stop drinking coffee
- I wonder whether I aced that paper I handed in a couple of weeks ago?
Sometimes I have this urge to be super random, and this is one of those times.
My dad, mom and I were watching Avatar the other day, and somehow the conversation drifted from Avatar to Sigourney Weaver to the movie Alien. Then all of a sudden my mom starts laughing and asks me whether I got over my alien fear.
Alien is a sci-fi/horror movie that came out in 1979.… Read the rest