- Look at that. I’ve been awake for almost three hours
- I was tired. Why can’t I just fall asleep?
- Time to assume a different position
- Side? Back? Tummy? Blanket? One foot out of blanket?
- Why can’t I get comfy!? Help me
- I wonder what tomorrow will be like?
- It will be a productive day. I can feel it in my belly
- Who am I kidding! I will wake up looking like a zombie who craves a nap instead of brains
- I should stop drinking coffee
- I wonder whether I aced that paper I handed in a couple of weeks ago?
I’ve been all over Netflix ever since my friend gave me her Netflix name and password in exchange for coffee and food.
Thanks to her I binge-watch TV shows almost every Sunday hahah.
But it’s never fun to only watch a series and never talk about it with anyone. So I decided to share what I’ve been watching lately with you all.
What I’ve Been Watching Lately
The Nanny – starring Fran Drescher, Charles Shaughnessy, and Daniel Davis.… Read the rest
Christmas break is coming up, which means that I’ll have time to catch up on all my current favorite TV shows!
I really need to catch up on Once Upon a Time, Gotham, and Arrow.
At the same time, I also want to start watching a bunch of other TV series.
TV Shows I Want to Watch
Orphan Black (2013 – … )
A friend of mine started watching this series and she’s hooked!… Read the rest