Blogger awards are awarded by bloggers to bloggers. It’s a nice way to get to know each other while we also share stuff about ourself with our readers. That’s why I like to write these kinds of posts once in a while.
Rules of the award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link them in your post
2. Answer the ten questions you have been sent
3. Come up with 10 questions of your own
4. Spread the love and nominate up to 10 bloggers
Here are Charlotte’s questions for me
1. Would you rather live in the desert or Antarctica?
Antarctica! Without a doubt. I can dress for cold weather.
2. Who is your celebrity crush?
Male or female haha?
I have many! I have a crush on Channing Tatum, Chris Hemsworth, Ian Somerhalder, Colton Haynes, I’ll stop myself here.
Let’s also have an early Woman Crush Wednesday. I love Nina Dobrev, Mila Kunis, Scarlett Johansson, and Amber Heard. I’ve also developed a little crush on Imogen Poots since I’ve seen the movies A Long Way Down and That Awkward Moment. They were both hilarious!
3. What’s the first thing you do in the morning?
Check the time and decide whether I really need to get up now or whether I can sleep for 10 more minutes.
4. Do you have any phobias?
Let’s see. I’m afraid of heights, spiders, and I’m not particularly keen on water.
5. What is something most people don’t know about you?
I like to listen to K-pop, which is Korean pop music, while I don’t even speak or understand Korean. It’s not something you tell people right away because most people find it weird. But they always forget that most of us also listen to Spanish or French songs while we don’t always understand the lyrics either.
6. If you were invisible for a day what would you do?
I’m not a prankster. I almost never prank people, so I would probably play pranks on EVERYONE I know (and don’t know). Make up for the lost times haha. I would also pretend that I’m a ghost and haunt people.
7. If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
Pizza. Mac and cheese is a close second though! I know I should be worried about getting fat, but I really can’t be bothered. I would like to eat something tasty for the rest of my life haha.
8. Would you rather have nobody show up to your wedding or your funeral?
My funeral. I’m not going to be there anyway.
You know, I’ve been to more funerals than weddings! I think that’s kind of sad.
9. What tv show are you embarrassed to admit you watch?
You are really going to make me say it… Keeping up with the Kardashians. It’s a guilty pleasure, I guess.
10. What app do you spend too much time on?
The Twitter app for sure. I don’t tweet very often, but I read everything mhuahau. Feeling watched yet?
Thank you for the fun question, Charlotte!
Here are my questions for my nominees
- What book would you love to live in?
- What is your favorite Disney movie and why?
- What’s the nicest compliment you’ve ever received?
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
- Shark diving, bungee jumping, or sky diving?
- What makes you smile?
- If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, which song would it be?
- What skill would you love to learn?
- If a prince asked for your hand, would you marry him and become a princess? (Let’s pretend you’re all single haha. I know that some of you aren’t).
- If you could trade lives with one person for an entire day who would it be and why?
Sarah from The Scarlet State
Kay from Catch Up With Kay
Stephanie from SRphotography
Kamogelo from From 18 to Life
Helena from Helena’s Teabreak
Rachel and Lauren from The Flower That Blooms (the prince has a twin brother)
Amie from The Curvaceous Vegan
Tasmin from Grandiose Days
Aymie from Aymie Louise
Hannah from Hannah Delacour
Please notify me on Twitter or in the comment section below when your answers are up! I would love to read them!
(I got all the gifs from Giphy)